Designed in the USA, Brewista electric kettle offers accurate water temperature control for brewing a rich flavorful tea or coffee. The angled gooseneck spout is meant for easy and precise pouring.
· Made of stainless steel
· Ergonomic, comfortable grip handle.
· Electronic temperature control LCD panel that can be set with your choice of °F or °C.
· "Keep warm" setting to maintain your desired water temperature.
· Perfect with all types of hot beverages.
Material: Body: Stainless steel. Base: glass and BPA-free polypropylene.
Before first-time use:
· Fill the kettle with cold water to the 1L fill line.
· Replace the lid with vent holes facing away from the handle.
· Press the ON/OFF button to start the heating cycle.
· Let the water boil, then empty the kettle.
· Allow the kettle to cool down for 1 minute.
· Repeat the boil and rinse process twice before using.
· The kettle contains no user-serviceable parts and requires little maintenance.
· Clean the kettle regularly.
· Clean the exterior of the kettle and the base with a damp, soft cloth.
· Clean the inside of the kettle with dish detergent and rinse thoroughly with water.
· Never use abrasive cleaners.
· After cleaning, dry the kettle and the base thoroughly.
· Never immerse the kettle or base in water or any other liquids.
· Always unplug the kettle and wait for it to cool down before cleaning.
· Ensure all parts are clean and dry before storing.
· Store the kettle in its box or a clean, dry place.
· Never wrap the power cord around the kettle.
· All removable power cords should be disconnected from the base and stored properly.