Classe 5 reinvigorates Rancilio's entry-level commercial offering with improved volumetric controls and a fancy new case over the Epoca that came before it.
Dead-simple programming, care and maintenance can be yours alongside a price point perfect for beginning baristas and small coffee shops alike.
- Volumetric Programming: A press-and-hold style programming setup makes it easy to set shot times.
- C-Lever Steam Control: Flick the dial down for quick steam feathering, or up for full-bore steaming.
- Independent Heat Exchangers: Each group head pulls from its own heat exchanger for consistent shot-to-shot heat.
- Cup Warmer: A topside-located cup warmer harnesses the excess heat from the large boiler for toasty cups on-demand
- Easy Programming: The Classe 5's programming is easy to set and daisy-chains from left to right for quick setup and painless adjustments.
- Quick Uptime: The conservatively-sized heat exchange boiler offers quick heating and quicker recovery times than larger units.
- USB Updates: Get up-to-date software changes and bug fixes with a simple plug and play USB slot.
- Tall Versions: Making a lot of lattes? Tall versions of the Classe 5 offer an expanded cup clearance up to 5.7 inches.
- Maintenance Friendly: Care and maintenance are easy thanks to the simple features, commercial parts and spacious interior.
- Boiler Capacity: 11L Dimensions: (H x W x D): 51cm x 61cm x 53cm
- Weight: 55Kg
- Power: 220- 240 V, 4750W
Warranty: This machine comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty that does not cover damage caused by incorrect misuse.
Aftersale service: Accessories & Spare parts are available for this machine as well as professionally trained technicians.