ABOUT THIS ITEM
Benriner No. 64 Japanese Mandolin Vegetable Slicer. White colour.
- Made in Yamaguchi, Japan where the stainless steel blades are compressed, heat treated and then finished by hand to give them an extra sharp, long lasting bite.
- Benriner products are the sharpest mandolin slicers on the market with exceptionally high quality blades reminiscent of Japanese knives.
- Wheel adjusts blade for thickness to allow you to achieve your desired slice width from 0.5 mm to 0.8 mm; perfect for potatoes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, onions and more!
- Includes: Finger Safety guard, Fine (54 teeth), Medium (25 teeth) and Coarse (10 teeth) julienne blades
- Non-slip foot anchors and hooks secure the slicer on your work surface or on the edge of a bowl for fuss-free slicing - 100% dishwasher safe.
Includes three interchangeable blades for different styles of slicing: straight edge flat blade on body, medium julienne (3 mm) and coarse julienne (11 mm), as well as a finger guard to hold food securely and protect your fingers.