Why is Moccamaster coffee machine the best automatic brewer on the market? There are several reasons: every Moccamaster is produced by hand in the Netherlands; it takes you 6 minutes to prepare a jug of coffee in the ideal temperature from 92 to 96 ° C; and most importantly, Moccamaster has been created for you to enjoy delicious coffee.
- Automatic Coffee Brewer.
- Brews half or full carafe (1.25L) of coffee in 4 to 6 minutes.
- Features a hotplate to keep your coffee at the perfect temperature for 100 minutes.
- Precise engineering ensures your coffee tastes as good as manually brewed.
- Equipped with specially designed cone-shaped brew-basket and copper heating element.
- Handmade in the Netherlands using highest quality materials.
- Color: Brushed.
Moccamaster KBG Select Coffee Brewer Brushed:
Moccamaster KBG Select Coffee Brewer, available in brushed silver color, allows you to make half or full carafe (1.25L) of coffee in 4 to 6 minutes at the switch of a button. It features a hotplate with an independent heating element that can keep your coffee at the perfect temperature for 100 minutes. The brewing speed and hotplate temperature adjust according to your choice, brewing either amount to the golden cup standard. Its cone-shaped brew-basket steeps the coffee grounds and extracts the coffee's full flavor. Plus, it automatically stops the flow of coffee when removing the carafe. The copper boiling element rapidly heats water to a brewing temperature of 92-96°C and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir is empty. Its precise engineering ensures that the blooming process of coffee grounds replicates that of the manual pour-over method.
Handmade in the Netherlands from durable stainless steel and aluminum with BPA/BPS/BPF/Phthalate free plastics, to guarantee reliability and long life expectancy. And each brewer is certified to brew to the strict standards of the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC) and the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA). Which is only rewarded after extensive and rigorous quality control and laboratory testing.
How to use this coffee brewer:
- Fill the water reservoir to the desired level with fresh, cool water and then place the lid on it.
- Place a paper filter in the brew basket.
- For 1.25L coffee, add 69g or 2 level Moccamaster scoops of ground coffee.
- Place the brew basket on the bracket and position the outlet arm over the center of the brew basket. And then place the lid on the brew basket.
- Place the carafe into position.
- Set power switch to “ON” position.
- Brewing process will start.
Care and Use:
- Use a medium to medium-coarse grind coffee.
- Use fresh tap, filtered, or bottled water to ensure the best tasting coffee.
- Recommended to use Moccamaster oxygen-whitened filters. Avoid using gold-mesh or other reusable filters, as they may cause inconsistent extraction times.
- Do not remove the brew basket while brewing.
- Hand wash carafe and brew basket with mild dishwashing detergent after each use.
- Never place the carafe in an oven or a microwave.
- Descale the brewer every 100 cycles, or a minimum of every three months.
Moccamaster has set the global benchmark for at-home coffee brewing with its filter coffee machines handmade in the Netherlands. Its machine can extract the maximum flavor from coffee grounds in about 4-6 minutes while tasting the same as coffee brewed in cafes.
|Product Type||Coffee Machine|
|Coffee Machine Type||Filter Coffee Machine|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||2.80|
Warranty: This machine comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty that does not cover damage caused by incorrect misuse.
Aftersale service: Accessories & Spare parts are available for this machine as well as professionally trained technicians.